Magpul 6.3 - 10.3 Inch Adjustable Bipod For M-Lok Mil- Spec - Flat Dark Earth - MAG933-FDE
The Magpul Bipod for M-LOK offers serious strength and versatility at a price that provides unmatched value. Rich with important features, our lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminium and injection-moulded polymer bipod brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. An aesthetically pleasing, low-profile design conceals its mechanisms and hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps. Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments, the bipod quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations. The Magpul Bipod includes many features normally found on bipods at a significantly higher cost.
In the shooting position, it is easily loaded with stabilizing forward tension without fear of failure or warping. It's aluminium and stainless steel components, along with its injection-moulded reinforced polymer, ensure years of dependable performance and reliability, all while shaving weight. It's extremely lightweight, at just over 11 oz.
Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents. The legs extend a full four inches, from 6.3” to 10.3”. An industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs. It also has the exclusive ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality. Folded, the streamlined housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3” deep and 3.3” wide. Anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles.
A soft rubber bipod locking knob cap is attached to the locking knob gives users a steady, non-marring forward rest while the bipod is folded. Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch. Should users choose to change feet, the Magpul Bipod’s legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet, except for the Atlas 5-H style.
The Magpul Bipod is available in BLK or FDE colours.
Made in the U.S.A.
Sleek but rugged
- Designed for streamlined storage until deployment. Folded, the sleek housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3” deep and 3.3” wide
- Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button and a tool-less
- Knurled bipod locking knob allows easy adjustment between shots
Versatile legs and feet
- Spring-tensioned legs stow forward when not in use, and then quickly snap down and lock into place with one hand. Legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet to best match the needs of your environment
- Attachment: M-LOK Slots
- Materials: Steel, Mil-Spec hard-anodized 6061 T-6 aluminium, polymer
- Height, max: 10.3"
- Pan and Tilt: 50° tilt and 40° pan
- Platform: AR15, M4, M16
- Weight:11 oz.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oz Gun Mart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.