Stil Crin Italian .243 Caliber / 6mm Wool Rifle & Pistol Bore Mop - US Thread
On Sale While Stocks Last!
Stil Crin is one of the largest manufacturers of high quality Italian made gun cleaning and accessories for hunting, sporting and military applications since 1979. While vastly unknown in Australia and New Zealand, Stil Crin is one of the largest suppliers to the top Firearm and Accessories companies around the world.
Stil Crin's Wool Bore Mops are known for being of the finest qualility in the industry. Our brushes are caliber and specifically tailored bristle diameters resulting in increased scrubbing action and faster cleaning.
Stil Crin brushes are 100% barrel safe, with looped ends and barrel safe studs these brushes are exceptionally long lasting, ridged and provide safe and effective scrubbing action.
Features & Benefits:
- Precise brush diameters to assure complete bore coverage on specific calibers.
- Blended wool minimizes lint buildup and is easy to clean.
- Maximizes absorbency to reduce overall cleaning time.
- Curved tip to protect muzzle, chamber and rifling.
- The Brush comes in a American Standard Thread - Rifle & Pistol are #8-32 male thread, 17 Cal /4.5mm is a #5-40 Thread and 12 & 410 Gauge Shotgun is #5/16-27 Threads.
Please note: It is advisable to wash mops with detergent from time to time for extended use. Wool Mop colours vary from production run so may not match the photo.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oz Gun Mart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.